Inferno RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin/Mod Application for Inferno RP

Go down

Admin/Mod Application for Inferno RP Empty Admin/Mod Application for Inferno RP

Post by ToxicPanduh15 Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:26 pm

What is your Steam name?: Toxic Panduh

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:55856338

How old are you?: 14

Do you currently have and use a microphone?: yes

How many hours do you have on InfernoRP?: not known

Do you have any other experience being staff on a server? If so, where?: I have been staff for BraumRP for 3 months and then quit because the other staff were rude and inconsiderate

Why should we accept you to be staff?: I have been an admin on another server before, I have years of experience on Gmod and Dark RP (639 hrs). Also I'm usually on steam 2:50 pm - 8:00 pm on weekdays and 10:00 am - 2:00 am on weekends. But unfortunately my parents are split up and i live with my mom which is were my setup is and I'm with my dad Wednesdays Thursdays and I switch off weekends with my mom and dad so some weekends I wont be on and some I will. (and please don't take this as me trying to make you feel bad for me ok, I am not that kind of person)

Situations

What would you do if someone comes on and kills someone but is new to DarkRP?: explain to them that they are not allowed to RDM and give them a !warn

What would you do if someone exploited a glitch giving them invincibility or a ridiculous amount of money?: 2-3 month ban

What would you do if someone broke NLR and understood the rules of DarkRP?: jail for 250 seconds

What would you do if someone threatens to crash/DDoS the server?: 2 day ban

What would you do if you saw a staff member abusing their powers?: call out to the owner /someone of higher ranking of mine
ToxicPanduh15
ToxicPanduh15

Back to top Go down