Inferno RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied until further notice]Staff application

2 posters

Go down

[Denied until further notice]Staff application Empty [Denied until further notice]Staff application

Post by jakeburk2 Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:57 pm

What is your Steam name? Broken agent

What is your Steam ID?STEAM_0:1:8858605

How old are you? 17

Do you currently have and use a microphone? I do.

How many hours do you have on InfernoRP? at least 7.

Do you have any other experience being staff on a server? If so, where? I was a mascot, aka low ranked admin.

Why should we accept you to be staff? I think i'm a funny calm and collective person. I will not put up with stupid people who know the difference between dumb and smart. I have read all the specifications on MOTD and have experiences with ULX, with the benefits being an admin. I will be on regularly as purposed to a wife. I will not abuse any power unless granted by head admin or otherwise.

What would you do if someone comes on and kills someone but is new to DarkRP? I would put him in a sit, and teach them about DarkRP, Unless they knew otherwise and take my first verbal warning.

What would you do if someone exploited a glitch giving them invincibility or a ridiculous amount of money? Warn them, and if done again i would ban there ID.

What would you do if someone broke NLR and understood the rules of DarkRP? Give them a warning for breaking NLR.

What would you do if someone threatens to crash/DDoS the server? Ban Permanently.

What would you do if you saw a staff member abusing their powers? Report it to a hire ranked server staff/admin.

jakeburk2

Back to top Go down

[Denied until further notice]Staff application Empty Re: [Denied until further notice]Staff application

Post by Strictly Zeus Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:31 pm

No comments on my side atm. I will get back to you but if you can change your name to Broken agent on the forums so it is easier for us to know who you are

Strictly Zeus
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum