Inferno RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff app.

Go down

Staff app. Empty Staff app.

Post by Alabamakid Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:53 pm

What is your Steam name? Alabama_kid1

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:156360088

How old are you? 14

Do you currently have and use a microphone? yes

How many hours do you have on InfernoRP? 5?

Do you have any other experience being staff on a server? If so, where? um yes i have been from tmod all the way to superadmin on lots of servers

Why should we accept you to be staff? I love to help servers and other people out. i Love this server and i want to stand by the owners and help them out with there server. I havent seen any bad things go on yet so i think the server is doing amazing with the two onwers but theres always that one person that will get on and prop kill and surf and well they need to go back to kindergarden. cheers

Situations

What would you do if someone comes on and kills someone but is new to DarkRP? I would give them a verbal warning and teach them so they can have fun to.

What would you do if someone exploited a glitch giving them invincibility or a ridiculous amount of money? Ban.

What would you do if someone broke NLR and understood the rules of DarkRP? I would warn them for nlr amd maybe watch.

What would you do if someone threatens to crash/DDoS the server? Ban and msg a owner.

What would you do if you saw a staff member abusing their powers? tell a owner

Alabamakid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum